Monday, August 1, 2011

Aggravation && Team work

Today was a very busy day. I started off on a down note and I am ending on a down note, but during the course of the day my mood went up and down. I had fun today although it was very aggravating to me. I think that it had nothing to do with work but more so the mood that I came to work in. I learned a lot about my project and we wrote a screen projection. Personal connections about how my topic affects my community is the face that I eat these foods and they way its produced definitely has a major effect on me. Interviewing each other was cool I learned a lot about camera angles and eye hand coordination. Some strategies are being on the same page as your group members, and keeping aggravation levels at a minimum. The group is progressing although there is a lot of aggravation on my part we are getting along further than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment