Thursday, July 21, 2011

1 2 3 ... CLOSE UP

I am ready for my close up ! There was a lot of interesting things that went on today starting with research on our individual subjects, going to a movie about global warming called an inconvenient truth, and ending with a sketch of our own virtual talk show ! There was a lot of work done today! Some ideas I have for my own talk show would be fundamental games and also a nice comfortable neutral colored studio so that my audience and guest can be relaxed. The mind map of the sub topics for our overall theme which happens to be food processing for my group was really exciting. What particularly stood out to me was the talk about high-fructose corn syrup ! Our group has progressed tremendously and I feel we are going to do very well on our talk show. There could be a little bit more participation but ultimately it has been really amazing !

No comments:

Post a Comment