Monday, July 25, 2011

Ice breakers w/o breaking the ice

TODAY SUCKED! I am so upset that I could not win at the Scavenger Hunt. I hate losing .. simply because losing is for losers ! Not only did I loose I did not even come in second place ! :( I am very sad, but I enjoyed second life more then ever before and High line park is a beautiful sight. I love the idea of the park! It was such a relaxing nice spot. I guess at the end of this I will admit that I did not have such a 'Succky' day. It was actually one of the best days I have yet to have at work I seriously enjoyed today and I hope we have more days like this. It was a pick me up when I came and I got annoyed a little in the middle, but then it was a pick me up when I am leaving. Ice breakers without breaking the ice !:)

No comments:

Post a Comment