Tuesday, July 12, 2011

...Bittersweet

I am super excited to being going to my number one college choice SUNY PURCHASE tomorrow, yet I still have this nagging feeling. I am going to miss everyone at home, my family, friends, and of course my boyfriend. It is a great new experience, but I hate that as an EOP student I cant bring my cell phone. They want us to bond is what I hear, but I don't feel completely happy with this. I thought that I had graduated High school for a reason ; point being to do what I want when I want as I want. Its like the farther you think you moved in life the sooner you end up in the same spot. I am probably being a brat, but hey idc lOl.  I am determined to have a good time and now I am adding one more thing to the list of things I will miss... My baby my dear dear phone ... how I need you *TEARS*

No comments:

Post a Comment