Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Used and Abused . . . The Story of an item discarded.

I have worked hard to become what I am. 2000 songs and counting, yet they continue to plug me to a new set of headphones so that my voice can be heard and they tire me out. They plug my bottom full of USB cords and feed me. Full me up with song after song until I can no longer contain my own thoughts. Who ever knew that being an I-pod meant for the use of others never your own. I've been in the hands of many; owned as if I am a slave. They drop me crack me and then just let the songs play and play. What am I? I am a nothing, I am a listening device, I am a cracked screen that has been paired with head phone after head phone. I am trash because once a uncrackable screen has been bought I am nothing but waste. They could have sold me, I could have been reproduced, but instead I have been thrown away and discarded. Instead I have been used and abused my glass cracked, and my life uncared for. Who am I ? I am music. What am I ? I am wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment